Wednesday, June 16, 2010

More Bang For Your Buck

So, I have been trying to think of why a book guy would be helping the police. I was considering missing persons. Old Guy could have been a master of maps and know the shifting of winds and terrain of the mountains. This way Mr. X, with his outdoor experience would actually be some help along the way.
My other idea comes from watching Mythbusters with all of their explosions. I don't know how to tie it in, but it could be fun to solve fires and explosions.
Opinions or more suggestions?


2 comments:

  1. I keep thinking back to the tv show Numbers where math is used. I like the premise of using books. So, make it wider not narrower. Books on horticulture to solve the murder with a poisonious South American flower that only blooms once a year or mechanics to solve the crime of the cars being stolen and dropped so it looks like a joy ride but actually a part is being stolen. Or a serial killer using poetry or mid-1700 quotes as clues or taunts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am floundering some with the idea of this guy. I don't know if we could make him different enough from everything out there. I agree that we do have to keep the options open on info.
    What about going back to the "librarian" type girl again. She will have to work with a really interesting and interactive guy. That would open up the marketability again.
    Thoughts?
    Think Scarecrow and Mrs. King.

    ReplyDelete